BBH-MERCURY 5" (76-115mm) nylon reinforced BlastBall w snap fitting - 50 per box
Fits hole size: 3 ½" - 4 ¾" Sold in Quantities of 50. Air balls create an easy to seal the blast hole. This technique provides an excellent form of air decking. The plugs are available with standard material (holds 5 to 8 psi) or reinforced nylon
The BLASTBALL Plug is another innovative MTi GROUP product with promising potential. Designed specifically for underground applications and small diameter holes, the BLASTBALL Plug is a fantastic product to add to the blasters toolbox. Its robust outer shell is constructed in car tyre-fashioned reinforced webbing that allows the product to handle extreme pressures.
Based on many innovations from the AERO, the design of the BLASTBALL boasts:
- New improved valving system
- Quick connection and high inflation rate
- Robust and durable construction with incredible sealing and load bearing capacity
- Having been designed exclusively by the MTi GROUP engineering team the BLASTBALL is compatible with existing BLASTBAG AERO equipment and couplings
- The BLASTBALL is a unique product with no existing competitive alternative to accomplish what this product is capable of
- The BLASTBALL utilizes MTi GROUP's patented valve and AERO technology - a hybrid of all the strengths you have come to appreciate in the existing AERO product
- The ability to deflate and relocate misplaced plugs
- Safe storage and improved housekeeping when used to plug breakthrough holes underground - no trip hazards
Developed by MTi GROUP with the help of shot firers, the BLASTBALL and inflation systems has been purposefully designed to suit the most challenging of environments.