BTS 10 Piece Non-Magnetic Tool Kit w/ Molle Pouch
Ampco Non-Sparking, Non-Magnetic and Corrosion-Resistant Hand Tools conform to Federal, GSA, Military, as well as other international standards. Non-sparking or intrinsically safe tools are required and/or recommended many Federal agencies including OSHA, the Department of Energy (DOE), the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), and the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) and Supervisor of Shipbuilding & Repair (SUPSHIP) to name a few.
AMPCO Beryllium Free Tools are backed with a Lifetime Warranty and are approved by Factory Mutual for use in hazardous environments.
In general, Non-Sparking Tools should be used in any environment where ignition sources are a concern. Applications include, but not limited to:
- Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO)
- Collection, Holding and Transfer (CHT)
- Hot Work
- Work in Confined Space
- Transportation (airports, railroads, tanker trucks, shipyards), Chemical, Petrochemical and Gas Operations
- City, State and Federal Governments (utilities, waste management, Hazmat, WMD)
- General Dust Environments (grain, mining, paper/pulp mills)